Saturday, October 24, 2009

i'm back..

The sky is getting dark, and I glanced at my watch ( I don’t even have one). I’m exhausted, and I really mean it. I don’t know why the driver drives this double-daker bus too slow…seems that my journey begins at Johor..huh..2 hours and a half..it’s suppose to be an hour only if the driver forget all the traffic rules and exceed the normal speed..I don’t care all the rules and regulations as long as I reach my destination early than I taught..It’s already dark as I reach pudu station.. after performing solah, I keep forcing my legs to walk and take lrt…even I try to make my move a little bit fast, but still I can’t even have any seat to sit..huh..it’s okay,then. As I keep still in that cube(lrt), then I realized there are a lot of rules here. No littering.erm I never done it before. No food and drinks, erm.. I bring Mc Flurry before, once okay. No indecent behavior here…even the government attach all that sign, still I could see a couple are kissing in front of me..hweyk. As I make my step here, at lrt chempaka, I realized that my battle is not complete yet..maybe a little bit relieve. The relieve of finishing the speaking test.At least i have a good holiday, 4 days are quite ample time for me. Thanks to those wishing me good luck and keep on supporting me..thanks..Nothing would bring me down..

3 comments:

  1. slm... all english... that is so muet of u... this is too much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. your english is not bad even better than me...hu2
    anywy,gudluck 4 da writing n listening test.

    ReplyDelete