Tuesday, October 6, 2009

He's the best ever

Where should I start? erm, seem that I’m the new comer in this blog, so I don’t have any idea at all what I’m going to write on..if you ask me right now, what thing come across in my mind is that, I miss someone that really special in my life. It feels like you are just missing something crucial and without it your life would not as perfect as before. But, I can’t do anything right now as it was destined to be that way. Al-fatihah to my beloved father, Hashim Bin Mohd, who is the one that taught me how to become an independent one and remind me that to be successful in life, I need to have these 3 things which are knowledge, experience, and common sense..Thankful to Allah for giving me the opportunity to be there with him, accompany him, and cut my good night sleep to make sure he’s in a good condition before his last breath eventhough I heard from the doctor that only a miracle will make him awake from coma..There’s no miracle and I need to face that fact this is the best thing for him, instead of looking him suffer from sepsis..Frankly speaking, it is hard to face the reality then…

No comments:

Post a Comment