Monday, October 12, 2009

The authentic battle

The final exam is just around the corner, and I could see the hardship of my peers, finishing the Vanders, Guyton and another one is Sherwood. To be an honest friend of yours, only these 3 books in my mind and for me, Guyton got the Nobel Prize due to its thickness, and that is the reason why I bought one. He4. But, I’m too lazy to read that book even the lecture’s notes itself, recently. Actually, I was born without knowing the word lazy and it is also never exist in my life. That is my principle and I shared this principle with my friend named Sof.( I just make up that, okay..I learned from Salleh..don’t blame me)He4..I do have a study group, and I really appreciate my members as they kept explained to me until I came to a word “ I understand ”. That magic word really made them relieved especially when I saw the expression of Chan’s face. Sorry Chan, your name is here, but you should be proud okay. Recently, something bothering me, and I realized that I’m in love..opps, sorry..I realized that I’m running out of time. There are only 10 days left, and I’ll face the authentic battle alone. This is not the battle as we learned in History but it is the Speaking test, and I’ll sit it on 22nd Oct. By the way, to all my friends and foes, feel free to pray for me. People could say that it is a smallest thing, but for me it looks like when you are standing outside during the raining day. Of course you’ll catch your death then, that is what I feel right now.

Rationally, my lungs must still be intact, yet how come I could gasp for air and my heart must have been beating but I could not hear the sound of my pulse. This thing really distracted me. I always asked myself, why me? Why I’m the only XX and others 3 are guys to face this battle. Seems that I have 3 bodyguards, but the real thing is they are keep bullying me.huh. Sometimes, these thing will be fading away when we have someone that does not feel any hesitate to share your pain together. Someone said to me,” Your English is better that me, and last time your paper was exchanged with mine”. I knew it never happened that way, but I really appreciate to A*** because he manages to bring the smile back. Laughter is the best medicine, so for the pharmacist, stop memorize all those unique medicine’s name and learn how to make your patient laugh instead.

3 comments:

  1. since when did u learn from salleh,haha
    do spread the knowledge yer..=p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jat, I'm same with u r..
    No word of laziness in our life, kn????
    Zati, Jat already spread d knowledge..to me...;p

    ReplyDelete